LIS, Inc. enjoys a competitive edge by providing:
- Certified, trained, and experienced language professionals with a strong language pair (bi-lingual) capability and competency in the subject area of each assignment
- Language professionals with excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Language professionals skilled in speaking and understanding the different dialects of their native languages
- Professionalism, prompt accommodation of services, and competitive prices, as recognized by our clients
- Language services in a variety of languages and dialects from all around the world
- On-site and telephonic interpretations, both in consecutive and simultaneous modes, and document translations
- A commitment to working with language professionals whose credentials are recognized by state and federal court systems
Translation usually has to do with the written word.
- Medical Records
- Employee Handbooks
- Legal Contracts
- Technical Manuals
- Website Content
- Software Content
- Brochures and Catalogs
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Marriage Certificates and Divorce Decrees
- and all types of other documents
In the United States, to be considered a certified translation, the translation must include the following:
- The source document (copy) in the original language.
- The translated document in the target language.
- An affidavit signed by the translator or translation company representative, with his or her signature notarized by a Notary Public, attesting that the translator or translation company representative believes the target language text to be an accurate and complete translation of the original language text.
A certified translation from a professional translation company is the best way to satisfy all parties involved. LIS takes the worry out of translation issues – that’s why our clients hire us.
Interpretation usually has to do with the spoken word.
We offer two TYPES of interpretive services. Consecutive and Simultaneous.
Consecutive Interpretation, as the name implies, is where the interpreter listens to a few moments of dialog or an entire speech and then interprets the same for the benefit of a third party or parties.
Simultaneous Interpretation should bring images to your mind of a speech being given at the United Nations. The speaker is speaking and the listeners (through head sets) are simultaneously hearing the interpretation. International conferences typically need this kind of service which we also offer.
Much like our translators, our interpreters are further distinguished by their expertise in a given field. If the situation calls for medical, legal or technical expertise – you can rested assured that the best translator for a given field and given type of translation will be assigned to your project,
Lingual Translation Services – Serving Your Language Needs Worldwide.
Others Upon Request